Weddings of Tulsa presents their newest series: Engaged
Engaged: Date Night
Indulge in a luxe night out while engaging with a curated selection of wedding professionals!
Date and Time TBD – January Event
Tickets: $25/person $40/couple
Event time: 6:30-9pm
If you’re a bride, be sure to pre-register to the event here
We know how exhausting it can be to plan your wedding. You deserve a night out with your man to just enjoy yourself while planning the big day. That is where we come in! Weddings of Tulsa hosts 4 parties a year (Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct) at local wedding venues to help you ease the stress of planning your wedding! Are you a bride of one of our members? If so, you get a pair of tickets to the event! Tickets will also be for sale (in limited quantities) to the public.
What are these parties?
– A night out of dinner, drinks, dancing, and mingling!
– A comfortable environment to chat with local wedding pros that aren’t just here to “make a sale”
– Weddings of Tulsa members will be in attendance to chat with brides about the big day
– A place where you can meet trusted pros to see if they would be a good fit for you on your wedding
What aren’t these parties?
– Another bridal show where you feel like a lamb heading to the slaughter
– Lines of vendor booths with too much information to handle
– High-pressure sales tactics
We get it! You’ve never done this before. Planning a wedding is hard work! Yes we are all small business owners that want to earn your trust. But we are a group of professionals that actually care about your ideas. We care about your wedding.
You should come to our events if:
– You care about the quality of your wedding
– You want to create an experience at your wedding
– You aren’t just looking for “the cheapest vendors” or “the best deals in town”
– You have been planning your dream wedding since you were young
– You could use a night out with your man!
You shouldn’t come to our events if:
– You just want to get some free cake, or free food
– You don’t really care all that much about your wedding
– You don’t see value in hiring the best of the best
To see our calendar of upcoming events click here.
Can I bring children?
Sorry, but no. These events are for couples to really take a load off, and enjoy themselves. Hire a sitter and really enjoy yourself! You deserve it!
Will I get spammed?
Absolutely not. We take the information of our brides, and send it to our vendors after the events. But, you won’t have to worry with our vendors. We all HATE how some companies spend hours and hours harassing you after an event. You might receive a phone call, or an email, but that’s about it.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
We won’t have tickets for sale at the door. With our events including catering and alcohol, we have a final headcount weeks before the event.
Do I need to bring a physical ticket?
Yes, you will need to bring your ticket to the event, as well as register beforehand here or at the doors.
Where are you located?
We host our events at local wedding venues, so be sure to check our events calendar on Facebook for our next event.